Our Writing Guide Can Help You Create BSC Dissertation 2:1 Standard With Extremely Little Efforts
SALIENT FEATURES OF BSC DISSERTATIONS2:1 STANDARD…
If you try to prepare your BSC dissertation as per below mentioned criteria, you will surely end up with a dissertation of “2:1 Standard”:
1. Uniqueness with Innovation
- Try to bring up your own unique ideas for your dissertation.
- If not new, your idea should be based either on a current research topic, which has the potential to be worked upon even more.
- Present your ideas in accordance with the present developments in the field
- Describe the different techniques and methods used.
- Depict the relationship between the topic and research methods used.
- All relevant information (field work, data collection, experiments, models etc.) should be included in a precise manner.
- Highlight the advantages and limitations associated with the methods adapted.
3. Organization of sections
- Clear construction of hypothesis.
- Proper results and conclusion section presented in a logical manner.
- Inclusive answers to queries asked with the dissertation.
- Logical comparison between the published results and your own observations.
- Describing your results in a broader perspective.
- Factual observations must be mentioned in a distinguished manner, apart from hypotheses and assumptions.
- The supplementary information such as diagrams, tables, literary sources etc. must be present.
- The text of BSC dissertation must be legible, both scientifically and grammatically.
- The dissertation must be in the standard format, with clear objective, methodology, results and conclusions.
Dissertation Box UK’s Experts’ Suggestions to End Up With a Successful Dissertation
1. Know your domain!
- Research more and more with proper reading and understanding.
- Copy the important points in your personal notebook in your own wordings.
- Try to search more using the online data available.
2. Cross your domain
- Browse through other similar BSC dissertations
- Try to find out the key points that make any dissertation good or poor.
- Find out what others say about their work specialties.
3. Focus on methods, analyses, motivations, applications
- Give reasons for the methods you use
- Mention the applications of your presented theme.
4. Tree-in; tree-out
- Keep monitoring the paper citation, and subsequent ISI Citation Index.
- Compare your interpretation with others.
5. Don’t get ‘paper-locked’
- Don’t be influenced by the published material.
- After knowing all about your working area, find out what has been done and which policies are still left for implementation.
Still Need Help? Consult our Professional Dissertation Writers